WHAT MY STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY FIRST ON-LINE WORKSHOP COTTON CANDY GIRLS
* Hi Natasha, I really enjoyed your class. You provided so much information through your detailed PDFs and videos, and all the bonus information. I had no experience drawing faces at all, and your instructions have helped me on my way, with greater confidence! I look forward to your next classes. Best wishes.
* Natasha is a sweet spirit. She is a great teacher. The workshop was a great one. Each girls were done with different techniques and media. She explained each lesson very clearly, and always available for answering any question we can ask. Additionally, she gifted some great bonus lessons, wonderful as well. Finally, she was so resourceful to share how to fix some common mistakes. Natasha workshop should be in your next list. The only thing I missed was a closed Facebook group where students can post pictures, interact and cheer each other up. Thanks Natasha, you did an awesome job!!!!.
~ Mavi BlueEagle
* THANK YOU!!!!!
Finally.. I can draw a pretty face... I am THRILLED!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
~ Debs Mitchell
* Loved the class, so much fun and they are addictive :) found myself making many of them. thank you so much.
* Hi Natasha, just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed your class. The lessons were easy to follow and well set out. I have learnt a lot and have decided I love painting funky girls. i have even sent some of my creations to my friends kids and they love them. Having been an artist for many years I enjoyed some different techniques you showed for the multi media backgrounds. Thanks again and I would not hesitate to do more of your classes.
* I really enjoyed this class even when my life got bogged down and I couldn't keep up. I have all the info I need to complete the classes because of the pdfs and the downloads that I've saved. And I'm going to finish too!!! Plenty of information, lots of quality and quantity for the price you charged. This was a good deal. Thank you NatashaMay!!!
* Wonderful class. Wonderful job breaking the drawing and coloring of whimsical girls and boys down into such a way that anyone can draw Cotton Candy girls. Loved the class and I can now draw fun whimsical girls, something I didn't think I'd ever be able to do.
Thanks Natasha ♡
~ Micki Harper
* I loved Natasha's cotton candy girls class. It was fun and i learned so much. Natasha is an amazing artist and teacher and she made the class easy to work at your own pace. I will take another one for sure.
Thank you natasha.
* Natasha's classes were fantastic, I really really enjoyed them. I looked forward to each lesson and what I would learn - which was a lot ... new styles of drawing/painting and a lot of techniques and materials that I had not tried or didn't know how to use.
I liked Natasha's no fuss teaching style and the extra effort she goes to if something was missed out, or if a technique wasn't working for someone, and also the weekly Q&A. Plus she has lots of animals, which means she's a great human being too.
Thanks Natasha, I will certainly be looking forward to your next class. x
* Thank you Natasha for a wonderful class! I enjoyed every lesson! I learned a lot about shading and drawing faces from a different angle.
* Please, please, please run another workshop soon. I have loved this class more than any other I have taken on the web. I am a brand new painter and have learned so much from these lessons. Thank you for all your attention to detail and your clear way of explaining things!
~ CherylAnn Robinson
* I am super sad it's over! even though I am sooooooooooo far behind, I love this! I had only done 2 online classes prior to the two I am doing now....and didn't like the experience. You have given sooooooooo much of yourself and the group has been positively GREAT!
cheers and thank you!
* You know I have loved this class Natasha, you have put heart and soul into it so we have done too.
Looking forward to your next class.
~ Alis Clair
* Natasha, I have so enjoyed your classes and appreciate the efforts you have made with all of us! I have registered for a number of on-line classes but yours has enchanted, inspired and kept me at it more than any other. Thank you so much for demonstrating the "younger look" - I feel like that is a bonus in itself. I look forward to taking your next adventure!
* Thank you so much Natasha for your wonderful class. I can't wait until I have time to do some more painting :) I love looking on Flickr to see everyones wonderful drawings - they are all so beautiful in so many different ways.. Really looking forward to any future classes you run, you have inspired me to try new things and I have discovered how much I love just doing something for myself for a change :)
* Your class is one of the best class I have taken and I feel that you were very generous with us, you not only allowed us to download the videos, but the amount of information and instructions were tremendous for the money we paid for. Thank you so much for been so nice.
* Thank you so so much. From what ive read and seen this is a great value class for so little money! I hope it is a success for you so that you may offer more classes in the future. I love your teaching style. Thank you again for helping me with the PDFS
* Great Class! I learned a lot. First time I had ever drawn free hand without guidelines on a finished background and the first time I had shaded only using acrylics and not my watercolor crayons. Natasha once again Thank you for a Wonderful Workshop. I will surely take any other workshops you give. It was a wonderful experience and I learned so much!!